Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finley's BFFs


Finley's got some new friends. He loves them. He goes a little nuts when he sees them. Sometimes he chats with them, cooing and smiling. Most of the time, though, he just goes kind of bonkers, wiggling and squirming and bugging out a little.

You'd think that because it makes my life easier having these friends around, I'd be grateful. But no. (Well, a little.) But I'm also a bit jealous. Like, "Who are these plastic animals to come swooping in here, stealing my baby's affections. I'm his MOM!"

But, what can I say, he loves them. And it does mean I occasionally get to do stuff like cook or brush my teeth or BLOG, soooo...it's all good.


DISCLAIMER: Please note that this is a fairly boring video of a 12-week-old baby doing not very much. BUT, if you are baby-crazy (or, more specifically, Finley-crazy), it's possible you will enjoy it. But I'm his mom, so I think everything he does or does not do is fascinating.

No comments: