Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Containers


I'm just sitting here wondering how my life (by which I mean the size of my bee-hind) would be drastically different if Ben & Jerry's ice cream came in full-sized cartons instead of those tiny little containers.

Because the baby has discovered Ben & Jerry's, and the baby likes Ben & Jerry's.

Those little containers disappear awfully fast these days. And the fact that I'd have to drive all the way to the store to get another is pretty much the only thing stopping me from shoveling in some more...

New York Super Fudge Chunk.

Dangerous, dangerous stuff.

3 comments:

The Wife said...

Have you tried Half Baked? It is unbelievable. I think this is called enabling. Sorry.

Allison said...

Ok. Have you tried Caramel Cone by Hagen Daas? Don't. Please:)

Elizabeth Ann said...

And then there is Phish food. SOOO good! Half baked does come in frozen yogurt that is also quite good. And your chocolate fudge thing is perfect when all you want is chocolate.