Thursday, March 25, 2010

Robot Maid


I just want a robot maid. Is that so wrong?

I will say that in spite of my longing for a robot maid, my mental state is a little better these days. We've had two couples come to look at the house so far, and both times I had plenty of notice.

While part of me recognizes that it would be better if people were breaking the door down to get in, another part of me is relieved that things are a little calmer than I expected.

Of course, if nobody had come so far, I'd be flipping out as well.

But as it is, as long as one or two people come every couple of days, I think I'll be ok.

And, also, I would be super ok with a robot maid. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Patty Hatch said...

It's going to be good! Maybe I'll call your real estate agent and set up an appointment. I'm not buying, but it would be fun to look through your closets! I AM kidding!