Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kibbles and Bits


It's a BOY!

And, no, this picture isn't the money shot that gave us that critical information. (It felt wrong somehow to put my baby's private parts on the internets...)

I will say that the boy himself was not at all shy about flashing his kibbles and bits. The very first shot of the ultrasound was "Helloooo!" --The ultrasound tech kind of raised her eyebrow and said, "Do you know what that is?"

And I laughed and said, "Oh, yeah. I see those things ALL the time!"

So we have officially become the frat house and I am officially the lady who goes around picking up all the boys' underwear off the floor. But, oddly enough, I am totally OK with that.

He's a wiggly little monkey and I'm absolutely crazy to meet him.

Of course, he's also brilliant because he already knows how to suck his thumb. (Clever third child with the self soothing!)

Now comes the hard part: what are we going to name this boy?

"Mr. Waggles" is the newest addition to his many nicknames (given his propensity to let it all hang out), but we haven't got a clue as to what his actual name should be.

Any ideas?


2 comments:

Elizabeth Ann said...

You and your blog continue to be hilarious! You should write a book -- you know, in all of your spare time. Ha. So excited for y'all and your future frat house!

Allison said...

Sweet thing, sucking his thumb! Lawson sucked hers in my womb as well. We went to the dentist today and he told her she needed to quit when she turns 4 and she gave him a look I will never be able to replicate.

Can't wait to meet your little man. I LOVE me some boys:) Boys love their mommas too!