Monday, February 22, 2010
That's what I'm talkin' about!
Just me and the cheese...Happy Day!
Tomorrow is the Big Ultrasound and, apparently, I'm trying to make sure this baby is nice and plump for his/her close-up.
PIMENTO CHEESE!!
1 lb. sharp, sharp cheddar
1/4 lb. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Pimentos (as much or as little as you like)
1 tsp sugar
Splash of hot sauce
Shred the cheese (I prefer larger shreds...). Transfer the cheese to a bowl, add the cream cheese and mayo, pepper, pimentos according to taste (incuding some of the juice), sugar and hot sauce. Blend together throroughly. Refrigerate and serve chilled. (OR, just get you some Saltine crackers and eat it up as fast as you can.)
(Makes about 2 cups)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
so what does it say that these look amazing ot me, post pregnancy? I guess I will always crave pickes and cheese...
yummmmmm.....I will be right over:) I was thinking about you today when I drove by your house. Wondering when big appt was:) Can't wait. What time? You know I am gonna stalk. Cause I am just that way:)
The ultrasound is at 8:30--soooo early! But that's good b/c I don't think I can wait much longer.
And, Tirzah, it says that you just pushed a new human being into this world. --You get to eat EVVVVERYTHING you want! :^)
If I could ship you a batch of cheese and pickles for post-partum recovery, I totally would...
yeah today is the day! I am voting for a girl b/c Coras already grown out of some very cute hand me downs!
Post a Comment