Thursday, February 18, 2010

When Lizards Attack!


Ok. It didn't attack me.

But it might have...



You see, I was getting ready to paint the hideous pink window frame in our upstairs bathroom. (The one we never, ever use.) And I've got my paint brush and my paint, and then I see a lizard.

And then I see two lizards.



And then...well, you might have a hard time believing this...and then the brown lizard looked at the green lizard, and then he looked back at me and said:

"Put down the paintbrush. Back up slowly. And then run for your life."

So that is exactly what I did.

That window frame didn't really need painting anyway.


(P.S. And then I was super brave and snuck up there with my camera and my mega zoom and took these pictures. Mutual of Omaha, eat your heart out!)

2 comments:

The Wife said...

Ok, first, I am never going to be able to sleep upstairs at your house again. Second, how the heck did those HUGE lizards get in your house? When you talk about lizards I am picturing the little chameleons that we get here - those are like komodo dragons! Holy crap!!!

Janet said...

Remember...Mega Zoom. They were regular sized li'l South Carolina lizards. I was just zooming them up to match my LEVELS OF FEAR.